Home from South Africa!

Peter Larsson

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Nordisk safari klubb,Riksjägarna,Svenska Jagareförbundet.
Hunted
South Afrika,Tunisia,Russia,Latvia, Estonia,Sweden,Namibia.
Just got home from South Africa.
Got these on this trip:
DSC_0092.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0101 - kopia.JPG

Nice! Gun or bow? How many days? Let's get the report.
Thanks

Hunted with rifle.
Not so much to say about the hunt.
Just shot the buff with a 45 degree frontal shot at 6m when he jumped out of the bush.
Jumped around like a rodeobull and I shot once more low in the rump when he kicked
backwards.That shot broke the back bone and went thru the buff and was found under the skin
in the front opposite side. He dropped like hit by the thunder,did a few deathroar and were dead.
Everything was over in about 2-3 seconds.
Used 270gr Barnes in 375HH

"6m"!!! Yikes that must have been exciting! All fine looking trophies! Where did you hunt and who with?

Awesome stuff, look forward to a report

Were you stalking that particular Buffalo? Was he facing towards or away from you when he first got up? Six meters does not permit a lot of time to react especially if he's coming towards you. I'm looking forward to your detailed report and hopefully a video of this encounter.

Congrats!

Congratulations.
Thanks for sharing.

Good looking trophies sir!

"6m"!!! Yikes that must have been exciting! All fine looking trophies! Where did you hunt and who with?
In Limpopo somewhere with Caldwell safaries.

Were you stalking that particular Buffalo? Was he facing towards or away from you when he first got up? Six meters does not permit a lot of time to react especially if he's coming towards you. I'm looking forward to your detailed report and hopefully a video of this encounter.
No,there were five buffs there. Two how should be bigger than the other. I don't care what buff I shot.
The hunt is more important than the trophy. We spooked them a couple of times but could not se them because they were in a VERY tight bush. After some hours one of them ran towards us of some reason and when he passed us at some meters
he saw us and tried to change direction towards us but than he already had him in the scope and shot him in front
of the shoulder thru the heart and broke the shoulder of the exit side.
It was nice of him to die so quick or else there could have been problems!:whistle:

Sounds like a great hunt, tell us more

Must have been a very accurate shot to put him down so quickly with a 375! Congrats again.

Awesome trophies!! Congratulations!!

Sounds like a fun hunt. Congrats on your buff and other trophies!

Thanks for sharing

Congrats Peter thanks for sharing !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross