Petrus Geldenhuys

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia
I nearly cried during this video. Would love to own one of these masterpieces!

Please buy me one for my Birthday :)

Wow. Really makes me wish I had won that powerball the other day! The craftsmanship is phenomenal.

You really see how the artisans just layer on their skill- from the macro to the micro. Absolutely beautiful. I think a passionate hunter is the necessary next layer. the risk of scratches and dents...I dunno, a real shame not to have these rifles see some action in the hands of a studied hunter.

Stunning craftsmanship. I think being a world renowned gun maker would be an awesome job to have.

A kings ransom to pay for one of those guns.

Great Video

A little $pendy, but very very nice.
Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Owning a rifle like those shown would be a dream!

Perhaps one day...

Beautiful work. Still...as much as I want one...it seems very hard to justify that price beyond a status symbol. Oh, how I want one though... Maybe a Longthorne shotgun is in my future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!