Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, South Africa

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 11.26.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 11.26.29 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 194
I ain’t rookhawk but I can tell you that the starting price is shockingly low.

Looks like a legit H&H to me, in a highly desirable caliber. My guess is that it finishes north of ten grand.

I will be keeping a close eye on this one

I don't understand the 2" stock extension...to 13.75".

There must’ve been some form of significant damage to that portion because clearly the stock wasn’t as short as the added-on piece would indicate. Not sure what else to make of it.

There must’ve been some form of significant damage to that portion because clearly the stock wasn’t as short as the added-on piece would indicate. Not sure what else to make of it.

I agree...that's why I would have expected it to be called a repair, and not an extension.

Semantics...but....

Serial # looks like a 1970s era H&H. I'm sure there will be quite a few bidders in on it and absolutely agree @CTDolan it will go over 10.

This thread probably bumped up the amount of people going to bid.

even if the stock did not need a repair job, it is such a mongrel design that it needs replacing anyway.
bruce.

Agree, something goofy about that. Stock must have originally been cut for a 12 yr old or very small woman.

The stock has been buggered but someone is still about to get one hell of a deal. It makes me wonder if anyone even noticed the engraving.

The stock has been buggered but someone is still about to get one hell of a deal. It makes me wonder if anyone even noticed the engraving.
It makes me think that people outside of AH members don't pay attention to guns like this on GB.

It makes me think that people outside of AH members don't pay attention to guns like this on GB.

Most people I know wouldn't have a clue as to its real worth. But, I wouldn't expect them to as their racks are filled with ARs and Glocks (and the like).

Looks like the 15 minute rule has taken effect. We'll see how far those remaining are willing to go. My guess is that a few are waiting to pounce just before time expires, one of whom likely has an auto-bid maximum nearer a fair price.

Whats the cost range (low end) to send back to H&H to have a new stock purchased and fitted?

Most people I know wouldn't have a clue as to its real worth. But, I wouldn't expect them to as their racks are filled with ARs and Glocks (and the like).
You are absolutely right! Beyond my understanding!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg