Holiday in the Wild on Netflix

Muskox

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Namibia, Australia, Spain, Germany, all over the United States
I am normally bored out of my gourd by chickflix. But my entire family 3 daughters, wife and I enjoyed it. There are some overly chickflick moments, but it's pretty good.

Not an African hunting show, but a wild Africa show about a idealistic Zambia elephant nursery.

Worth a watch for the scenery. I missed a few moments, but didn't see any anti-hunting propaganda.

Yeah, some times these shows are a bit much, but I remember many years ago now there was a "family" show called OKAVANGO that I liked. Typical fare, family moves to Africa to do good things. Good scenery and music.
Had the usual crusty old bugger with a heart of gold thing as well.

Disney Plus has a new movie on the Okavango. We have not watched it yet.

I saw this one too. It's like Hallmark crossed with National Geographic: extremely predictable plus Africa. But I and the rest of my family enjoyed it. There's a lot worse things on TV.

Kurt, yes there are a lot worse things.

Because of the demographics of our house and me being the only dude, I have watched a very large number of Hallmark type movies in the past 11 years. I'd much rather watch hunting, but you gotta pay taxes I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross