Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci/nra
Hunted
south africa / cameroon
hi all i'm new to the site. been creeping on here for a year and decided to sign up. dont savvy much bout computers and such figured i'd give it a whirl.
recently returned from Cameroon. LDE Korrigum and Buff. had a blast and keep reading everyones stories on here and its awesome kinda gets in the bloodstream.
been to the dark continent twice now already planning on going back. here at home hunt lots a mule deer and elk and varmints . i shoot an R8 and farm and ranch for a living. look forward to spending more time on here reading about all sorts of hunting and guns.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard!

Pajarito, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to a report from your next Africa adventure unless you would like to share one of your previous ones with us?

Welcome aboard Pajarito (birdie but I thought without looking it up that it translated as little bird.) What caliber(s) for the R8 do you own? Are you thinking about other barrels for it? Texas is a big place, can you narrow it down a bit? We have lots of AH members that "hail" from Texas, maybe you know some of them.

Welcome neighbor!

i got the pro sucess stock with 308, 6.5 creedmore, 7mag, 375 hh, 7mm-08 ive had it awhile and like it a bunch
far west TX west of the pecos

I've got a relative that lives in Canyon, you anywhere near there? That is a nice selection of barrels that you've got for your R 8.

no sir i'm probably 300 miles south and west of Canyon
out in the desert hot n dry n flat

Welcome to AH - glad you decided to introduce yourself!

Welcome to AH!

hi all i'm new to the site. been creeping on here for a year and decided to sign up. dont savvy much bout computers and such figured i'd give it a whirl.
recently returned from Cameroon. LDE Korrigum and Buff. had a blast and keep reading everyones stories on here and its awesome kinda gets in the bloodstream.
been to the dark continent twice now already planning on going back. here at home hunt lots a mule deer and elk and varmints . i shoot an R8 and farm and ranch for a living. look forward to spending more time on here reading about all sorts of hunting and guns.
Welcome to the posting side sir!

Glad to meet you. Would like to hear some of your adventures In Cameroon
don

Welcome from another Texas rancher who shoots an R8 and just went to a Cameroon last year! We need to get together

Greetings pajarito,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Giday pajarito and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH pajarito! Nice to have you join the posting side and looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, a bunch of great people!
Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in Cameroon!

V.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg