Hog invasion!

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda

that's a whole lot of swine
and they only fired one shot ?
how many stinkers are you allowed ?

wow what a lot of bacon!

Hog farm ???

pair of double rifles and a loader....:daydreaming: boar sausage, smoked , roast, pate, mmmm...

I love my hog hunts! Slow roasted on the pit.:) My guess is either it's a hunt in Europe or a place in the US that runs Eurasian hunts. They don't look feral to me.

Multiple ARs, multiple clips, multiple shooters needed.

Or one "Puff the Magic Dragon"

Feel sorry for the landowner.

Just lots of wild hogs in Georgia USA No limit on hogs Texas has even more!

I love my hog hunts! Slow roasted on the pit.:) My guess is either it's a hunt in Europe or a place in the US that runs Eurasian hunts. They don't look feral to me.

I have seen similar videos from Hungary.

image.jpg

I agree with Nyati. Further I would suggest that is a fenced area. I have never seen them in those numbers in the wild.

Last edited by a moderator:
love the way the euros present the animals ,so respectfully after hunt , except the way they have just dragged the guts to the edge of the bush and just left it there.

Not sure what you mean Bluey. What do you do with a gut pile? Even in Europe that pile is gone in a day. In most of North America it will be recycled by dawn.

yeah that's the same in most cases down here to bloke ,
but do you include it in your trophy photos ?

neither do we .......

Nice bunch of hogs, I do love hunting those European Wild Boar never seen that many at one time.

Now I understand. One of those separated by a common language things.;)

ha ha ha , seems to be ......

Some BIG ones running in between the "migration" there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,