Historic and Vintage Rigby Rising Bite .470 NE Double Rifle

Haha. Thanks.

No "contest" though. Just sharing a few special pieces that I think you guys may enjoy seeing as I had trouble finding examples of some of these to view and examine when I was first learning and looking. Also, I very much enjoy hearing and learning from everyone else as well. :D

Haha. Thanks.

No "contest" though. Just sharing a few special pieces that I think you guys may enjoy seeing as I had trouble finding examples of some of these to view and examine when I was first learning and looking. Also, I very much enjoy hearing and learning from everyone else as well. :D
No contest at all. vette47 owns this one hands down.

Vette447 and Red Leg, I hope both of you know I was just joking about the "contest." I'm sure that each of you knows what pretty rifles you have and are proud owners of such.

Vette447 and Red Leg, I hope both of you know I was just joking about the "contest." I'm sure that each of you knows what pretty rifles you have and are proud owners of such.

Of course.

That rifle is a treasure. I hope you get the chance to use it in Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg