Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SA Hunters , Lowveld Hunters , BASA
Hunted
South Africa , Zimbabwe , Botswana , Mozambique , Tanzania , Scotland , France , Belgium , USA
AH Members ,

IMG_2740_zpsiyfpmt2n.jpg

I have a few Hippo hunts available on quota in a Game Reserve in South Africa.

Included in the price :
6 hunting days , 7 nights
Trophy fee for one Hippo
All accommodations , meals, soft drinks and beer at Shumba Safari Lodge
Pick up and drop off at Eastgate airport in Hoedspruit.
Services of an experienced Big game PH.
a Team of trackers and skinners
a Full day trip to Kruger National Park
Field preparation of trophies
Transport of the trophy to Life Form Taxidermy for export or mounting

Not included :
Airfare up to Eastgate airport
Extra trophies hunted
Wine and other liquor
dipping , packing and export of trophies

a variety of rifles are available at the cost of the ammo used .

This is a great opportunity to hunt hippo in an area with all of the big 5 present.

Extra days can be added at $ 450 per day and observers at $ 150 per day

Hyena can be added at $ 3 000 and a Buffalo cow at $ 1 500.

Hunting regards

Jan

Last edited:
Is that brown or spotted Hyena?

That's Spotted Hyena.

That's an excellent offer, especially if someone can get a hyena! The cow cape buffalo hunt is super affordable!!!!!!!!! I like this hunt.

Hi Everyone
I have sold all but one of these hunts. I had included an observer for free into the deal on the others and will obviously do the same on this last one.

Hunting regards

Wow, nice offer! Especially with the cape buff cow!

Sweet offer chap I've been thinking about doing a hippo hunt too!!

Sweet offer chap I've been thinking about doing a hippo hunt too!!

Yep! You have it Norfolk Shooter! The addiction to hunting in Africa! Every offer has merit and attraction! Planning the next trip! Staying an extra day on first hunt! Shooting up extra trophies! Getting a Gold trophy animal has got you hooked. Yes sir you have the same illness many of us on this site have!

I want to retire and go work for Pieter three months out of the year!

Yep! You have it Norfolk Shooter! The addiction to hunting in Africa! Every offer has merit and attraction! Planning the next trip! Staying an extra day on first hunt! Shooting up extra trophies! Getting a Gold trophy animal has got you hooked. Yes sir you have the same illness many of us on this site have!

I want to retire and go work for Pieter three months out of the year!

Charlie we need to cum up with a name for this illness. The extra day was an honest and costly mistake. The gold medal animal luck! How do you think that Wildebeest measures up??

Last edited:
Great offer on the hippo.

Charlie we need to cum up with a name for this illness. The extra day was an honest and costly mistake. The gold medal animal luck! How do you think that Wildebeest measures up??

That blue wildebeest was nice also but the red should have the place of honor on your wall above all others!

That blue wildebeest was nice also but the red should have the place of honor on your wall above all others!
Wall!! He's going on a pedestal mount. I've just not told Alison and I'm not going to till the day he arrives in the UK then deny all knowledge of him mounted that way.

Wall!! He's going on a pedestal mount. I've just not told Alison and I'm not going to till the day he arrives in the UK then deny all knowledge of him mounted that way.
Smart smart man!

The last Hippo hunt is sold.

Congrats Jan and the hunters who took advantage, heck of a deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross