Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
Hi folks

Last minute highly discounted cancellation hunt in Zimbabwe has led to a massive discount for the below hunt.
Deka safari area is adjacent to hwange national park and is an amazing concession.

Area Deka safari area
Dates 3-9 december
Arrive and depart Victoria falls ( arrive 2 depart 10 )

Recent Deka safari area buffalo

IMG_8340.JPG
IMG_8268.JPG
IMG_8524.JPG
IMG_8482.JPG

Options

Below are the 3 options all inclusive

5 day tuskless elephant $ 8k
5 day buffalo bull $ 9k
5 day buffalo and tuskless $ 16k

1 x Observer free
Road transfers from Falls free

Refund if tuskless not shot $ 2500
Refund if buffalo not shot $ 3k

Let me know, this is an amazing area

Regards

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible offer. If I hadn't just bought kitchen cabinets and countertops I would be all over this. What kind of conditions? Rain starting and steady by then?

I hunted the deka area in 2014 for buffalo with nengasha safaris. I saw tons of buffalo and elephants and had a wonderful experience i wish i had the time at the present to jump on this!!

Great area and a great offer. Gonna be hot but great!!!

Very high possibility of rain, will actually be good as more buff will come from the park and lee are abundant so thats not an issue

Who is the PH going to be?

What are realistic chances for buffalo? (Great offer, btw!)

PH will be Ross Johnston, he has been hunting Zim for 25 years and has been active in Deka for the last 1o years, excellent PH.

Realistically there is no reason why you will not get a shot at a buff, personally I have never failed on a hunt there, large herds as well as groups of dagga boys active throughout the concession.

I head on a leopard hunt today for 2 weeks and will only be available on whats app + 263 778121842, or email periodically martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com if anyone is interested and would like more details.

Martin them prices are unbelievable you wont need it but best of luck selling the hunts

So did somebody buy this? I would have bought it in a heartbeat for next year but I was full up with hunts in 2018 before this was posted.

If you want to give me this deal for 2019.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg