Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
A great trophy photo of another impressive bushpig taken by one of our hunting guests this week at Limcroma....

bush pig 2017.JPG

Riaan Jacobs pictured right, is one of our senior PHs at Limcroma. Riaan is one of several Limcroma PHs that specialize in hunting bushpig. We do a great deal of our bushpig hunts on family land that is located in the Waterberg mountains in the Limpopo province of RSA. This area is perfect habitat for bushpig, and the concession boasts a tremendous population of bushpigs that are of trophy quality. We have several specialized hides and permanent bait sites constantly monitored by trail cameras to ensure a very high success rate for bow and rifle hunters alike. If you are serious in your pursuit to add a bushpig to your trophy collection during your next safari, please contact us for the details on putting together a safari package that can include bushpig as well as many of the nocturnal African species.

Here are a few more trophy photos of recent successes with our guests.

Ty's Bushpig at Limcroma.JPG

bushpig 2.JPG

bushpig 3.JPG

bush pig 1.JPG

Reactions: TOM
Definitely on my list. Just hasn't come together yet.

Nice pigs!

MMM Ribs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!