High End Swedish Hearing Protection - Sordin Supreme PRO-X LED [2023 Model With HEAR2 Technology] - Designed For Hunting

RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
We have a limited number of Sordin Supreme hearing protection in stock (a few different models). These are the newer models just imported from Sweden, not the older ones you can likely find on Amazon etc.

The PRO-X LED comes with the upgraded gel cups (Green, Black, and Camo). The Hear2 technology offers 4 different modes:

HUNTING Hunting is the main audio profile for general purposes. The sound image is optimized for a normal hunting day, balancing clear ambient sound such as speech with comfortable low-noise audio.

SHOOTING Shooting is a comfort profile with lower gain and a narrower audible frequency spectrum. Perfect when normal situational awareness is sufficient, e.g. in shooting training at the range.

FOCUS Focus is your full-alert profile. It features high amplification and a wider frequency spectrum for highest situational awareness. Use this audio profile e.g. in the hunting tower to shapen your senses before your shot.

COMMS In Comms, ambient sound is deactivated and your hearing protector uses passive protection only. However, the 3.5-mm AUX input is active allowing for clear communication even in noisy environments. "

The directional sound is great, and FOCUS MODE in particular will make you feel like you have super human hearing. In my opinion, these are auditory equivalent of night vision goggles. I kept a pair for myself without second thought after trying them. They're also the most comfortable hearing protection I've ever used.

I know they aren't for everyone, but they are pretty unique. Happy to answer any questions you folks might have about them.

The PRO-X LED are $279.95 shipped. This is the pair I recommend for most users and the ones I now own.

BlackProXLED.png
GreenProXLED.png
CamoProXLED.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sordin makes excellent gear. I used them extensively in Iraq..they were a significant step up from the peltors we had been using for earpro/ comms prior…

I have an older model but I like them so much, I purchased a pair for each of my sons. Hearing loss and tinnitus preventable after all.

I have a set and love them. They are SOOO comfortable I can have them on all day and be happy at the range

Update (applies to US customers): We recently received a question regarding how the 5 year manufacturer warranty is being handled for Sordin. Most of you probably are aware that Sordin is a Swedish company, and air mailing a broken/defective set back to Europe isn’t a realistic solution for most folks. Sordin has only one official importer to the US— Norma USA. US Sordin dealers work with Norma USA who will be honoring the warranty and serving as the creditor/replacer for any Sordin defects. This makes logistical sense on multiple levels, and will ultimately better protect to consumers and dealers. That being said, as a Sordin dealer, and more importantly a Norma dealer, we would help our customers navigate the process if they so asked us to do so (but it’s as simple as printing a return label). Ideally we never have to go down this road, but we felt it was worth discussing because we value transparency and your business. -Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.