Hi new to the site

Hi Kevin, just did a post in how many doubles. interests are in several areas but all used for practical hunting.
Custom 404 Jeffery on a 602 , William Evans 318, some pre 64's, 7x57 super grade, couple Rigby highland stalkers, 9.3 and 275. lee speed 303 .
few other work rifles .
The William Evans sounds a prize. I just returned from a sable hunt and one of the group brought along his beautiful old WE 450 double. What a pleasure to take a shot with it at our bush range. This week the same rifle is being used on a buffalo hunt, probably the umpteenth in its long life.

Sorry I missed your "debut" previously, but welcome to AH just the same. With you already owning a 404 Jeffery and some pre 64(s) I can readily assume that you are a fellow nimrod. Rest assured that your are amongst like minded folk. Have you hunted Africa yet, or do you have thoughts or plans of doing so? I was up at my cabin on the 28th when you joined celebrating my birthday and sighting in a new to me 264, in this case a 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser built by Husqvarna in 1942.

Welcome to AH Mick. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to ah

Welcome to the best site going.

Thanks everyone.
Haven't hunted Africa yet.Looked at a hunt in 20-21 for cape buff and got distractedly muntjac,water deer and sika in England and Ireland.CV 19 has sorted that out. Id like do a cape buff with my 577 2 3/4 light nitro.
Bowhunted the states when I was young,Colorado lone cone area fora young bull elk , a mule deer and Texas for a whitetail, javelin.
Also hunted NZ a few times with rifle and enjoy the great trout fishing over there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.