Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI-Nordic Safari Club Chapter, Norwegian Hunter and Fisherman org
Hunted
Norway, RSA
Hi, I am Håkon Gjerde from Norway. Traditional Deer hunting is our game but now I am preparing for my first Safari in SA. This site seams very useful in that endeavor and I am looking forward to learn more about African hunting.

Welcome to AH.
You have found an excellent resource.
Good luck with planning your trip.

Welcome to AH!

Hi Hakon,

Welcome to AH

Welcome!!!

This site is awesome. You can learn a lot here! If you don't find what you are looking for just ask!

Welcome to the forum, Håkon! Just finished this week with a group of 7 Norwegians. Will post the photos soon.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Hei Håkon.
Dette er helt riktig side å være på når du vil til Afrika. Begynnte her selv før jeg reiste ned for første gang i 2008. Etter det har jeg vært der hvert år og kommer helt sikkert til å fortsette med det i lang tid fremover. Ønsker du noen råd og tips så er det bare å ta kontakt med meg eller gå inn på min blogg drommejakt.no

Welcome to AH Håkon!

welcome to AH hakon, enjoy the site

Welcome to AH, Håkon Gjerde!

Welcome to AH Håkon! Enjoy the site.

Velkommen Håkon :)
We are a few Norwegians on this site already and it is a great site to be a member off.
We have tons of great and helpful members, so ask any question you have in your head and I am sure you will get many great answers :)

Welcome to AH. You have definitely found the best hunting site on the web, hands down. Everybody I have talked to on here are very friendly and always more than happy to help with any questions you may have.

Welcome to AH, Hakon !

Hi Håkon nice to see another name from Scandinavia on here! Have a friend here in Sweden that works up in Norway and who has been to Africa with me several times,so if you need any assistance or advice you are welcome to contact either of us. Pretty sure the guys here on AH will help you more than you could imagine,been here a day or two and it feels like home already!

Velkommen skal du være :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg