Hi, I am new

Lots of friendly, helpful people here! Ask away your questions!

Welcome to AH.

Search the site, ask questions and you'll be set in no time.

Where are you headed and what are you hunting?

Welcome lots of good stuff on here, where and with who are you planning on going with. If you don’t have a Safari booked yet, check out the people on here.

Welcome aboard! Lots of knowledge and resources for you to draw from on this site!

Hi I will be taking part in my first Safari in 2018.
I will be needing lots of advice, hoping you can all help a little.
Dear thomashoard1909
Welcome to this great Forum.
Enjoy the planning process of your safari - it forms a huge FUN part of your safari.

Welcome to AH thomashoard1909!

Welcome to AH!

Congratulations! Post pictures of the 375 H&H you bought for the trip....what? Don't have one yet....to will:D;)

Welcome to AH, Lots of Information available here,,
First piece of advice, Get a hold of Lori at Travel Express
Second piece of advice, do what Pheroze said

Welcome :S Welcome:

Hello and welcome to AH!

Welcome to our forum. Even if you just think you are going to hunt Africa, you have found a home! Ditto on the .375 comment above....I have three!!!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard thomashoard1909. Have you booked with an outfitter yet? What will you be hunting? What kind and caliber rifles do you own?

thomashoard1909 Welcome to AH! Just be ready to be addicted after your 2018 trip!

Lot s of people here who will answer your questions. I will be more than happy to help if I can.

Welcome to AH. Of the sites out there this crowd is the most level headed. We're all here to help. Do some searching, you'll probably get some answers to a lot of questions, then throw out whatever you aren't sure about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,