Hi, I am Eveline Stalling

Welcome Evaline- my condolences to you. loosing someone to Cancer is like being robbed and you feel short changed by life. AH is a good community- reach out if you need assistance with anything .There is sure to be someone who can help out on this forum!

Welcome Evaline- my condolences to you. loosing someone to Cancer is like being robbed and you feel short changed by life. AH is a good community- reach out if you need assistance with anything .There is sure to be someone who can help out on this forum!

Hi John going to be 2 years this weekend since Jamie passed....doesn't seem like it.... but this time thing goes so quickly....

Hello Eveline,

I am very sorry to learn of your loss.
And, I send my most sincere condolences.
Everyone here, including myself are glad you have decided to stay in the Safari Trade.
Also, thank you for joining us here within the world’s greatest forum.
We look forward to your posts.

Kind Regards,
Paul / Velo Dog

Been living in Mozambique for the last 14 years and 12 years of that in the Niassa Reserve. Been running Mazeze Safaris in the Middle North of the Reserve since 2009 with husband Jamie Wilson, PH. He passed last year and I have decided to continue.

Best of luck- no doubt you are more than capable. I'm sure my girlfriend will be seriously keen to have a chat with you at some point- awesome to see more women making big strides in the industry.

I see I'm really late to the party, but the point stands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,