Hi, I am Eveline Stalling

evelines

Reaction score
Been living in Mozambique for the last 14 years and 12 years of that in the Niassa Reserve. Been running Mazeze Safaris in the Middle North of the Reserve since 2009 with husband Jamie Wilson, PH. He passed last year and I have decided to continue.

Hello Eveline, welcome to Africa hunting.com

Firstly, my belated and sincerest condolences to you on Jamie's passing, it was felt World-wide as Jamie had friends everywhere.
His efforts and results as a P.H where legendary especially so his time on the Lugenda.
I met with Derek Littleton whilst I was staying with Johnathan Taylor in his Zim camp way back in the late 90's and I recall Derek was travelling to Moz to meet up with Jaimie. I remember Derek speaking very fondly about Jaimie and excited about their prospects in that region.
I good friend of mine then went on to visit Jaimie a couple of times and was extremely successful on both hunts.

Jamie's results on Elephant and the cats especially where outstanding and I remember receiving pics of Ele's in the 80 & 90lbs range.

Your husband will be fondly remembered by us all and I wish you the very best for all your future endevors and again welcome to Ahunting.com

Hello Eveline, welcome to Africa hunting.com

Firstly, my belated and sincerest condolences to you on Jamie's passing, it was felt World-wide as Jamie had friends everywhere.
His efforts and results as a P.H where legendary especially so his time on the Lugenda.
I met with Derek Littleton whilst I was staying with Johnathan Taylor in his Zim camp way back in the late 90's and I recall Derek was travelling to Moz to meet up with Jaimie. I remember Derek speaking very fondly about Jaimie and excited about their prospects in that region.
I good friend of mine then went on to visit Jaimie a couple of times and was extremely successful on both hunts.

Jamie's results on Elephant and the cats especially where outstanding and I remember receiving pics of Ele's in the 80 & 90lbs range.

Your husband will be fondly remembered by us all and I wish you the very best for all your future endevors and again welcome to Ahunting.com

Thank you, Paul, always nice to hear others remembering Jamie fondly. Having lunch with Derek tomorrow as a matter of fact!

Hello Eveline! Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Eveline. Providing you are a Sponsor and can do so, how about posting a run down and pictures of your operation.

Been living in Mozambique for the last 14 years and 12 years of that in the Niassa Reserve. Been running Mazeze Safaris in the Middle North of the Reserve since 2009 with husband Jamie Wilson, PH. He passed last year and I have decided to continue.

My condolences on your loss Eveline.

I wish you every success in carrying on the Safari Company.

Welcome to AH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eveline, welcome to AH and my sincerest condolences! Best of luck carrying on!

Welcome to AH Eveline

Welcome to AH Eveline. Very sorry for your loss, I do hope for continued success as you keep the company going.

Welcome to AH Eveline! My sincere condolences.

Welcome I wish you all the best in continuing on in your endeavors
May you have many more successful seasons.

Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about your loss.

Hi Eveline, welcome to AH, and wish you all the best !

Welcome to AH, my condolences as well. Good luck on carrying on the Safari business

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you