Hi guys, new to the group - RW Safaris

Hello and welcome to AH!

Hi Rick, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Rick!

Welcome Rick to our forum. I am sure you already have lots of stories and photos to pass on to us!

"Tell me a story!" As my youngest granddaughter always says. I'd love to see some pictures and hear some stories from an RSA resident outfitter/PH!

Welcome aboard sir!

Welcome to AH!

Glad to have you here with us. We would love to see some specials posted and hear about what you specialize in. Bruce

Hi Guys
I am booked to hunt PG with Rick from RW Safaris in August and will do a hunt report.
What I can say now is that all of our phone calls and correspondene have been regular and timely and all questions have been answered promptly. All of the references gave glowing reports.
Can't wait!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH Rick. How long have you been an outfitter and PH? What is the name of your company? What city are you near? How many acres do you have access and or hunting rights to? We look forward to the insight and comments from PHs like you.

Good day sir! Ive only been a PH legally for 3 years. You can only do your PH course once you are 21 here in RSA. But i have been hunting my whole life. This is how i grew up. I hunted my leopard when i was 8 and my first croc when i was 9 first cape buff when i was 12 and first elephant when i was 14 before the age of 21 ive hunted 9 elephants myself.

My company name is "RW SAFARIS INTERNATIONAL" here is my website address www.rwsafarisinternational.co.za and the closest city is Polokwane sir.

Our family ranch that consist of +- 8000 acres in RSA with most of the plainsgame , Cape Buffalo and Leopard.
I do have access to about 200 000 acres here in RSA and some free ranging areas in RSA for big and dangerous game.
Also i hunt a 200 000acres block in Zimbabwe that borders the krugers park and a 800 000 acres block in Mozambique.

Hi guys, My name is Rick Wolvaardt and I am excited to have joined the African Hunting family. I am a Outfitter and Professional Hunter in South Africa, Limpopo Province.

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

Welcome to AH Rick! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome Rick! Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois