Hi guys from Upstate NY

Welcome to AH KyleS!

Welcome to AH and congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Please take a look at the JKO Safaris website and let me know if you have any questions. Link and contact information are in my signature.

Welcome to our place Kyle. Your fiance sound like a girl in a million but tell her she is welcome to join us here on the forum as are the many other ladies who share important hunt experiences and/or questions preparing for first African hunts

Welcome to our place Kyle. Your fiance sound like a girl in a million but tell her she is welcome to join us here on the forum as are the many other ladies who share important hunt experiences and/or questions preparing for first African hunts

I will tell her, she’s not much for tech stuff. She shocked me asking after talking to a guide at an outdoor show in Ct, he did a great job explaining what safari is all about. Ive wanted to go on safari since I was little so I was shocked. Now comes all the prep.

Welcome to AH. You'll learn plenty here. Enjoy.

Hi Kyle, welcome to AH !

Welcome! I lived in Plattsburgh AFB when I was a kid. Upstate NY is a beautiful place.

Welcome to AH, Kyle!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Been hunting most of my life, recently my fiancé said she wanted to do an African safari for our honeymoon. So I am here and have a lot to learn!
Welcome Kyle. You are one very lucky hunter... We have done a few very successful 'hunting moons' ! Do consider Namibia to be your choice of destination for your first African experience

Last edited by a moderator:
KyleS, welcome!

Welcome aboard Kyle. For starters your fiancé sounds like a keeper, at least in this one respect. AH is certainly the best site on the web to get answers to any and all questions you may have about hunting in Africa. Some of the outfitters even offer honeymoon suites. What kind and caliber rifles do you currently own? What are you planning to hunt in Africa? What is your timeframe?

Welcome to our forum KyleS. Sounds like you got double lucky! Found our forum and a wife to be that already wants to go to Africa. Good luck with both the hunt and the new to be wife!!!!

You got to the right place! Enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois