Hi from Utah

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! You are in the right place to learn and plan your first Safari

Welcome! I was new 2 Africa trips ago . I learned a tremendous amount from this forum.ASK QUESTIONS,! You will get great advice. Happy hunting

:S Welcome: There are lots of friendly, knowledgeable folks here eager to help and offer advice. Enjoy!

Hello MJ73,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH, enjoy the planning your "first" safari.

Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

I am from the beautiful state fo Utah. I have been preparing to book my first safari and found this site. The information I have looked over is excellent!

Regards

Matt
welcome and we hope you enjoy this site as much as we do. You will get all of your information you need.

Welcome aboard MJ73. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. What species were you thinking about hunting your first trip? Do you have a timeframe in mind?

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...

welcome welcome welcome

any questions or queries feel free to ask

Welcome Matt, you've come to the right place. Planning is a lot of the fun, so enjoy the whole experience.

I am from the beautiful state fo Utah. I have been preparing to book my first safari and found this site. The information I have looked over is excellent!

Regards

Matt
Welcome to AH! You’ve found the best place to research your first safari. Study as many outfitters as you can and see which one matches up the best with what you want to hunt and your budget. If you can attend SCI or DSC next year that is a great experience for learning as well.
Ask lots of questions! If you don’t get the answers you need then move on.
Regards,
Philip

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg