Hi from South Africa in the good old Lowveld

Reaction score
Website
sussens.co.za
Media
I have been hunting for the last 30 years as a pro hunter with rifle and a bow and running a hunting company called Sussens Trans African safaris .
Was Born in Zambia where I started accompanying my father on hunts .Then Moved to Botswana where I shot my fist elephant and we were there for six years .
We own a game reserve adjoining the Kruger National where I started hunting Pro and have been operating since.
Areas hunted are Mozambique , Botswana , Zambia and South Africa

Welcome to AH, enjoy the forum.

Welcome to AH Trans african safaris! Lots of experience, we look forward to having you with us.

Welcome to AH.

Start sharing your stories and tales.

Welcome!Looking forward to your input.

Welcome to AH Trans African Safaris! Please feel free to share some tales and pics.

Howdy!

Can't wait to hear more!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! I looked up your website and saw you are near Hoedspruit. My first safari was a bit north of there with Wayne Wagner Safaris, my PH was Ian Brown. Perhaps you know them? Beautiful country, look forward to hunting there again sometime.

Welcome to AH! I looked up your website and saw you are near Hoedspruit. My first safari was a bit north of there with Wayne Wagner Safaris, my PH was Ian Brown. Perhaps you know them? Beautiful country, look forward to hunting there again sometime.

Hi Chris, Welcome to AH.

PHOENIX PHIL,

I know Ian very well and make use of him quite often. We shot 2 buff cow's last weekend with clientele. Nice chap!

Hi Chris, Welcome to AH.

PHOENIX PHIL,

I know Ian very well and make use of him quite often. We shot 2 buff cow's last weekend with clientele. Nice chap!

Well please tell him hello for me next time you see him. That's me, my wife and the Nyala I took with Ian in my avatar. Ian was the photographer.

TAS

How about a few short stories to share with the AH group :)

Pictures would be a plus :D

welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, Chris !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg