Hi from Pennsylvania

Al Ceprano

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF, NWTF, TU, WU, UBP, UBNJ
Found AH while researching information on bowhunting Botswana. I’m going there this July. Really looking forward to it. I met the PH I’ll be hunting with on a Eider hunt this past January on Cape Cod. He did an extraordinary job selling me on his country and the comfortable hunting conditions. Not that difficult when your on a lay down boat in the bay in 2 foots waves in 5 degree temperatures.

Welcome to AH Al Ceprano! Nice to have you join us.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH

lay down boat in the bay in 2 foots waves in 5 degree temperatures.
Yep Botswana in July will be much more comfortable!
Welcome Al to AH!

Giday and welcome to the AH forums @Al Ceprano Being cold is the surest way to think of warm places

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Hi Al, welcome to AH!

Glad to have ya. Welcome.

Welcome, good luck on your hunt. Please post a report on your return.

Found AH while researching information on bowhunting Botswana. I’m going there this July. Really looking forward to it. I met the PH I’ll be hunting with on a Eider hunt this past January on Cape Cod. He did an extraordinary job selling me on his country and the comfortable hunting conditions. Not that difficult when your on a lay down boat in the bay in 2 foots waves in 5 degree temperatures.
Welcome. We look forward to your feed back and pictures. Have a ball

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Al Ceprano! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.

Welcome @Al Ceprano! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Welcome to AH Al Ceprano! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Welcome to our forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg