hi from Cape Town SA

Chris aka biggy

Reaction score
I'm very new to this all and eventually would want to do some sport shooting. My problem I have is I am awaiting feedback on an appeal for my self defence firearm licence. I was hoping someone could direct me in the right direction as they say they can see my application and have looked at it. But nothing is being done to it. It's been 5 months since I sent in my appeal !?!?
Thanks fir any help in advance.

Welcome to AH Chris!

Welcome to AH sir!

Sent you a PM with a local resource and some local contact details.

Good luck.

I'm very new to this all and eventually would want to do some sport shooting. My problem I have is I am awaiting feedback on an appeal for my self defence firearm licence. I was hoping someone could direct me in the right direction as they say they can see my application and have looked at it. But nothing is being done to it. It's been 5 months since I sent in my appeal !?!?
Thanks fir any help in advance.

Hallo Chris / Biggy,

Welcome to the best forum.
I wish you luck with your permit.
It is a shame that all Governments on the planet seem to forget that, us little people elected them as they are denying us our basic human rights.

Keep well,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH, Chris!

Another option I came across.

12745800_353271238176750_3133369809621197952_n.jpg

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

It's difficult to even find someone to speak to. Nobody want to assist. Oh well. I'll keep trying.

Welcome to AH, Chris !

welcome to the ONLY site Chris.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg