Hi from CA

SRHunter

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, England, Scotland, USA (Alaska, California, Arizona, Oregon)
Hi from California! Yes there are a few of us hunters holding out here in California even though it may seem like all bunny huggers :D

Been checking out the site some and thought I would join in. Mostly hunt blacktail deer here in CA but do occasionally get out for other game. I've hunted Africa twice and dream about returning every day. Hoping to make it back next year in 2013.

Welcome to the forum, SRHunter !

Welcome to AH SRHunter!

Welcome to the site CA!
We have had some great hunters from CA- which part are from? We had some hunters from Modesta earlier this year, was a brilliant hunt, and they are real avid hunters. Hope you enjoy this site it is very informative!

Welcome to Ah SRHunter.
I know there are a few guns still going off in California.
I join in every once in a while just to help appearances.
Please do share the last two trips with us.

Welcome to Ah SRHunter! We would love to hear about your hunts hope you have some good pics to add.

Welcome from another Ca hunter. I am going to SA April-May 2013 myself.

I'm in Sonoma County, recently moving out of Santa Rosa a little South. We are considered as being in Northern California but I've never thought of us as that far North considering it's still a 6 hour drive North to the Oregon border.

Divernhunter - Who are you hunting with? Your a diver also? I was trying to get my PADI rescue diver class in next month but work may bump that plan.

I am in the Modesto area. My daughter lives in Petaluma area now.
My daughter and I are hunting with ILIWA Safaris out of Port Elizabeth, eastern cape region of South Africa. They will be at the Sportsmans show in Sac come Jan.
I dive and have for many years. I am a hunter and not much for cameras/sightseeing. I have my Padi Rescue card and others. Sold my boat during the divorce but my brother has a 60" live abourd and a couple of smaller boats. I hope to get to do some diving again fairly soon.

Welcome to AH. We know you guys dont all hug bunnies.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg