Hi from austin tx

Innominate

Reaction score
Media
I've hunter deer and various birds in the past. I mostly shoot at paper these days. I'm not a big game hunter. I'm a member of various gun, motorcycle and car forums. I've joined here because I have a big game rifle that has been a safe queen it's entire life. It should be used for its intended purpose instead of being locked up. Hopefully it will find a new home here.

Welcome to Ah Innominate! Start a thread and show us that rifle of yours. Looking forward to your participation, I think that you will enjoy it here... and perhaps find yourself in Africa earlier than you thought!

Welcome to AH.
Hang out here very long and that rifle will be on a trip soon enough.

Welcome to AH! What caliber is this rifle?

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to our place where friendships grow over shared information and experiences

Welcome to a fellow Texan!

Welcome, I think you should hang on to that rifle and put it to good use in Africa.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Innominate! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to our forum!......Several of our members have already warned you...Good Luck!

Welcome aboard! Soon you will have all sorts of strangers telling you 8mm is a fine caliber, but you really need to get something a bit larger...375 H&H, 404 Jeff, 416 Rigby(y)

Welcome Innominate! We look forward to your participation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.