Hi Everyone I decided to share my old pictures used to share unfinished mounts!

JonWalter

Reaction score
Website
jonsguide.org
Hi Everyone !

Chris here from Southern NH. I may be new here but certainly not new to hunting . Started out tagging along with my Dad and my Grandfather when I was 6 years old and on my own since I was 10 . That was 53 years ago and have loved every day in the woods since then.

Im sure there are a few guys on this site that frequent some other sites I am a member of. I always keep the same user name no matter which site I join. You guys really have a great site here. Lots of great posts on every subject. (y)

Welcome to AH JonWalter! Nice to have you join our community, I think that you will enjoy your time here.

Welcome aboard JonWalter

Welcome to the forum JW! Tell us more about yourself, and share some pictures of your hunts.

Hello JonWalter,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul.

Hello and welcome!

Giday JonWalter and welcome to the A H forum

Welcome to AH

Chris, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your participation. Yes it sounds like you have been a hunter for a long time! Have you been to Africa, or are you planning to go?
What kind of rifles and cartridges do you have?
Do you reload?
Nosy aren’t I?:ROFLMAO:

Welcome to AH!

Hi Chris and welcome! I'm glad you enjoy this site. I really like it and find that there are many wonderful stories and experiences shared on here! I look forward to hearing some of yours.

Welcome glad to have ya.

Welcome to AH Chris! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH Chris! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to AH and the posting side Chris! Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross