Hi everyone from Dallas

Dave Lowe

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
USA
This is a great forum and packed with tons of useful information. I'm planning my first Africa hunt (probably plains game SA) for sometime in 2018 and getting excited by the prospect. It's something I've wanted to do since I was a teenager.

I'm shopping around for an outfitter that provides introductory-level safaris for first timers like myself. If anyone has a solid recommendation I'd love to hear it. I'm thinking 5 to 7 days with 3 to 5 animals.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard Dave. I'm sure many of the sponsors of the board will be chiming in soon. I'd suggest looking at what they have to offer and watching for the feedback from the other members. You really can't go wrong.

Good luck and enjoy the journey!

Oh yea and go ahead and start planning your next trip because it's inevitable.

Welcome to AH Dave! You're in for a treat and our community can certainly facilitate your journey to Africa in many ways. Nice to have you join us!

Hi Dave Lowe. If you want to go to Africa, you are in the right place. Good luck with your learning process and planning. And as a previous poster said, you will probably be planning your second trip before making your first!

By the way, since you are located in Dallas, there is no reason many of us won't meet you in January at DSC!

Hi @Dave Lowe ,
Welcome to the forum. Great to have you join us here. Please send me a Personal Mail with your requirements, and I will be happy to present you with an offer for a 2018 plains game safari.
We hope that you can join us at the 2018 Africahunting.com dinner held in Dallas every year. It will be great to speak to you personally.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

:S Welcome::S Welcome::S Welcome:

from the N. Texas area

Reactions: BWH
welcome and enjoy the search.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH.
Have fun planning your trip.

Howdy sir. I'm north of Dallas. Welcome!

Welcome to AH.com Mr. Dave!

There are many happy clients who are members of the forum here. I'm sure the recommendations will pour in with their favorite outfitters. I would begin your research with reading the hunting reports. Enjoy! The planning & research is half of the fun.

Welcome to AH, please do join us at Gilley's next year for our annual dinner!

Reactions: BWH
Welcome to AH, Dave !

Welcome to AH. You're going to have a great experience ahead of you. But remember it's highly addictive!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Thanks all for the welcome and for the tips and info I've already received here and in PM. I've gotten lots of PMs so please give me a minute to reply to you all.

Welcome to AH Dave!

Welcome Dave
Enjoy the planning of your safari. If you send me a pm i can give you some info on a great beginner package we have and maybe we can share a camp fire sooner than later! All the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you