Hi All

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Cris! Nice to have you on the posting side. I'm certain you'll enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome, you picked a great place to start your quest

Welcome Chris270 to AH! The only thing keeping a man from going on an adventure is himself! Put a plan together. Stick to the plan. Go! Believe me, you will regret it if you don’t! I waited to long before I went the first time.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH.
Stick around here long and you'll be on a plane sooner than later.

Hi Cris, welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard Chris270. What kind of animals have you hunted in the past? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? If you ever decide to pull the pin and go for it, AH is the best place to get all of the info you need to plan a hunt on the "Dark" continent.

Welcome, good to see another hunter from the UK wanting to hunt in Africa.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Cris! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome Chris

Myself hunted the UK last year something different than here in South Africa, you will enjoy the stalking over here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross