Hi All from Zimbabwe

zimfrosty

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique
Greetings to all. Great to be on Africa Hunting. I am sure I will have a great time here with many of you sharing hunting stories and tips .

To let you know a bit more about myself, I am a born and bred Zimbabwean who has hunted in Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique and Botswana. I am lucky enough to have been involved at several levels in the Hunting and Safari industry in Zimbabwe and am currently working on several projects and areas with a number of leading operators

Welcome to AH!

Hi zimfrosty ~ welcome to the forum. Look forward to the hearing those huntin' stories!

Welcome to AH zimfrosty! looking forward to your input.

Welcome zimfrosty. It sounds like you have much to contribute to the forum here.

Hello Zimfrosty! If all goes well I am visiting Zim in 2011 with Touch Africa Safaris. Was also there in 1996 hunting with the Greaves family operation, Fountain Safaris, perhaps you are familiar with them. My PH was a guy named Mike Smith, he would be about 60 now, do you know him?

Welcome and Thanks!

Hi Zim,

Welcome on the AH.com pedestal , lots N lots of hunters here, would look forward for your inputs ...........

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber