Hi AH friends

Johan Heymans

Reaction score
Hi my name is Johan. Thank you very much allowing me to join the group. I am a qualified professional hunter looking for work. I did my course at Kobus Schoeman Professional Hunting school in the Limpopo province. I am a hard working man that loves hunting and to be in nature learning new stuff. I am well motivated in being a good PH and like working with people. I started hunting with my dad when i was 5 years old and my dad toad me allot of things about nature and the animals living in it and that you need to respect it. I hope that my new AH friends can help me in PH work and hope to here from you guys soon. Enjoy your day.

Welcome!

Good luck in finding PH work!

Welcome to AH Johan! Good luck with your search…

Welcome to AH Johan.
I hope someone can provide you with an opportunity yo hare looking for.
Good luck.

welcome to AH ,johan .
hope you get a foot in the door somewhere , mate
best of luck with it ...

Welcome to AH and hope the best in your search.

Welcome to AH, Johan!

Welcome to the forum Johan, someone will notice it here and I am sure will help where they can.

Welcome to AH, Johan, and good luck.

Welcome to the forum sir. I suggest you get your resume ready and send it to hunting outfitters all over Africa. You may have to freelance for a time. All the PH members started out looking for work just like you no doubt. Do not give up if being a PH is your dream. Search the Web and make a list of outfitters and start sending them your resume. Ask for an interview or possible referral .....stay positive.

Welcome to AH Johan!

Hi Johan

Welcome to AH.

If you have a moment would you care to share a few pictures and stories of yours. (y)

The members are all over them self with good pictures and a story line to follow.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,