Heym Martini Express 404 Jeffrey in route!

I will give you two years free rent in exchange for the Heym.

All is understood. But about the milk?

Yes, I have milk. Will this brand be ok?

IMG_1273.jpg

Oh I could never be the catalyst in making Kathy leave you as you fall deeper into that dark place that we live, having flings with random guns that are only using us for our big ammo supply!

You guys crack me up!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@TOBY458 that's splendid news can't wait to see the pics of you latest big bore family member

I have one in 375H&H, by far my favourite rifle :) Congratulations, you will not be disappointed!

Oh I could never be the catalyst in making Kathy leave you as you fall deeper into that dark place that we live, having flings with random guns that are only using us for our big ammo supply!

I’m trying to live right on that ragged edge!

I’m trying to live right on that ragged edge!
And that you do! Kathy is an angel and that doesn’t hurt, well until you get a frying pan upside the head, then it will hurt! Lol

@TOBY458 I'm looking forward to seeing the pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois