Heym 89b hunting photos

First outing with the Heym 89B 416 Rgby.
Screenshot_20211205-205316_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not just Africa
Hi Kevin.
The waiting is the hardest part. I am sure you will pleased when it finally arrives. Come on guys, help out a member who is waiting on his. LOL

JP
what a magnificent buff JP, well done.

Hi Kevin.
The waiting is the hardest part. I am sure you will pleased when it finally arrives. Come on guys, help out a member who is waiting on his. LOL

JP

Indeed, the waiting is hard. Been waiting for 9 months now for my Heym 88 PH, still no updates…

Hi Kevin,

i wish I had a 89b to take pictures of. We are in Pretoria at the moment. My wife looked at the 89b with 20gauge bbls. @ Safari Outdoors. If it was not for the export/import problems it would be going home with it.

I
Hi Kevin,

i wish I had a 89b to take pictures of. We are in Pretoria at the moment. My wife looked at the 89b with 20gauge bbls. @ Safari Outdoors. If it was not for the export/import problems it would be going home with it.
it is a pretty straight forward procedure Lon, just takes time.

My heym isn't a 88 or 89 so I will enjoy seeing the pictures that others post.

Sorry I don’t have any glamour shots but here is my 375 flanged and I waiting for the snow to end while chasing bears in Wyoming last year…

View attachment 468720
I can't wait to see you take a buff with that rifle. Come to Africa, we will do an 89b trip.

Hi Kevin,

Do it Lon, it is no big deal, just a bit of time. Life is too short,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross