Heym 88B Safari 450/400 For Sale

Kano

AH veteran
Reaction score
Articles
Selling my Heym 88B Safari in 450/400.

Factory-installed peep sight on claw mounts, rifle stocked accordingly. Nice, well-balanced rifle. Just been refreshed and checked by Nate Heineke, gunmaker in Laramie. New leather-covered recoil pad. Pictures below were taken before the new pad.

Rifle is in Laramie, WY

Heym-7.jpg

The rifle is currently listed on a no-reserve auction. PM me for details.

I'm sure I cannot afford this, but someone will and will want to know your asking price.

It's on gunbroker, I believe. Current bid is $8500. About 3 1/2 days left on the auction

Very nice rifle Sir!

Just love that peep sight on it!

Good luck with auction!

Beautiful gun!

Nice looking rifle! Best of luck

damn I need to think about a peep sight on my Heym.

damn I need to think about a peep sight on my Heym.

It would look better that a red dot of some form but would it get on target as fast?

Great gun but I'm left handed.

This is an old listing.

It is...But drooling does not depend on a calendar...:LOL:

My oldman always swore about the peep sight being absolutley instinctive and fast. I believe if your eyes are good, its as fast as a red dot.................with my bad eyes, I unfortunately have to bastardise my double with a red dot!!!
It would look better that a red dot of some form but would it get on target as fast?

Who the heck refreshed this and got me all excited. I have been searching Gunbroker for the last 5 minutes looking for the gun. Finally came back to this site and looked at the date. Dream gun right there. Anyone know what it went for ultimately?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg