HEYM 88 Professional Hunter .470 NE For Sale

deewayne2003

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
HEYM 88 Professional Hunter - .470 Nitro Express with extractors

Listing for an elderly friend that is hanging up his safari spurs; this rifle was ordered and while waiting for it to be delivered medical issues arose and he decided to leave it in unfired new in box condition.

Comes with Heym factory hard case, regulation target & blank warranty registration card.

$18K Firm(what he has in it) - 3 Day (NON-FIRING & doesn't leave FFL) inspection period, serious inquiries only and all questions/contact through PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Forgive the picture quality, we took them outside for natural light.
Y9tPyck.jpg

pFhR6Aj.jpg

LBmZ7ha.jpg

FZXAHyI.jpg

unVESQK.jpg

Very handsome piece!

I hate to read this type of post, what a beautiful rifle. Wishing your friend a speedy recovery.

Thank you all for the kind words - If I didn't already have a .470 that I bought from this same man & being 60 days into starting a new business I would have bought this rifle myself in a heart beat.

PARA45 - He's already fully recovered and doing well; he just decided that he wants to see parts of his collection go to people who will enjoy and use them while he's still around.

Nice lumber............hope it becomes someone else's safari dream rifle.........FWB

I really like the wood!

Dazzled by the speed at which the as-new rifle sold for as-new price. With extractors no less! Shows how good Heyms actually are and how much demand there is for high quality guns that take awhile to special order.

Congrats to the seller and buyer.

Is it sold to the forum or a wholesale offer (or both)?

Not really sure exactly what the question is here.... Are you curious as to the purchaser being a private individual or a dealer?

The PENDING sale is to a private individual who is a forum member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg