Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Slovania
I am selling my Heym Luxus 26B. It is chambered in 7x65R and regulated with Geco ammo Shoots great with S&B as well (POI is off by less than 1/2") . It is the Luxus model with upgraded wood and engraving on the receiver (Wild Boar and Red Deer) Well "double" upgraded wood. I bought it in Germany at the Heym factory. Since this was my 2nd 26B they let me upgrade one grade of wood for free.

The rifle is a shooter. Comes with the Heym QR scope mount AND Leupold VX-R 3-9X50 with lighted reticle included.

Rifle is in perfect condition. There is only 1 tiny imperfection, a small (less than 1/8" dent) in the cheek rest. (you can see in the pics)

The front site post insert fell out but I have two replacements that come with it, just never got around to putting it in since I always used a scope.

If you have any questions just ask. Price is $4500 obo. If you pay asking price I will throw in 2 cases (400 rounds) of the Geco ammo it is regulated with AND I will also throw in a Red Dot Mount. It is sold for Docter (Now Noblex) Red Dots but Vortex and Trijicon will also fit (they all use the same mounting pattern)

If you want more pics just let me know.

IMG_20201005_115118149.jpg
IMG_20201005_115129983.jpg
IMG_20201005_115231710.jpg
IMG_20201005_115242825.jpg
IMG_20201005_123608386.jpg
IMG_20201005_181237183_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181215_175526.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent value here for anyone looking for this caliber range............thanks Mark and best of luck................it won't last too long I think....................FWB

Nice rifle, I looked at the 26B's a few times and if i was a year ago I would have bought it. I picked up a Verrny Carron 8x57JRS at DSC last year as they made me a killer deal.

You are asking a very good price for the rifle with the extras. It won't last long.

Beautiful rifle I would take it but damed taxman has got his both of his hands in my pockets just now ☹️

How long are the barrels? Just curious as they look stubby.

Would also be willing to do a trade/partial trade for a nice Trap Shotgun.

Paid in full by @rookhawk

One of my kids has been hunting with a 7x64 for a couple years. Probably about time he starts shooting a double in the rimmed version of the same caliber. Next safari or boar hunt he can do it all in style.

And apologies to @markferrigno for any miscommunications. We haggled a bit and we were both haggling for different things. He thought I was getting the rifle and some accessories, I thought I was getting everything in the advert.

Please understand, a sale canceled in no way suggests there was anything wrong with the gun or the seller! Only my budget limitations to add more to the pot to buy "the whole enchilada" and mutual miscommunication on what was included caused the hiccup.

I've bought items from @markferrigno in the past and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross