Hey ya’ll from Kentucky

Zgregory

Reaction score
New member here from Kentucky. Hope everyone is staying happy and healthy during these strange times. I’ve been reading and researching for quite some time and decided to introduce myself. I’m a fairly young man but a gun/hunting nut none the less. I’ve been hunting big and small game for the last 20 years or so and have always admired Africa. I am in the process of some rifle builds and have been gathering inspiration from this forum. Hoping to make my way to the dark continent in 2022-2023 if possible.

Hello Zgregory,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards.
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH. Already taking inspiration....
enjoy planning your hunt. It is going to happen.

Giday Zgregory and welcome to thew A H forums

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard!

I am heading out west this fall on my first elk hunt so Africa is out for this year. I would love to take a trip across the pond in the next year or two with my wife along side. Most likely a plains game trip for the first time and buff in the future. Any recommendations on outfitters that have great hunting as well as great accommodations? The hunting is most important to me but I would want my wife to be comfortable if she stayed back to relax in the lodge.

Welcome sir, glad to have ya! Your first Safari will be one of your fondest memories. Fun in the planning.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to AH Zgregory!

Welcome to AH. What part of Kentucky you from?

Welcome to AH !

There are a few of us Wildcats on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg