www.berndt-taxidermy.de
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DJV, VDP, NTA
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Zimbabwe, USA (WY, TX), Canada, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, Latvia, Scotland, UK, Estonia, Germany
Reading this forum for a long time I thought it would be a good idea to sign in!

Love hunting with rifle and bow all over the planet, and for sure bringing home some nice trophies :)

So, let´s start.
Martin

Welcome Martin to AH!

Welcome to AH Martin! Glad you decided to join our community.

Welcome to the forum, Martin.

Hi Martin,
Welcome to the forum! That is a fantastic Dik Dik you have in your photo album. Hope to hear the story some time.
Enjoy the the forum and its wonderful people!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome to AH let's see some of your trophies!

BRICKBURN, Martin already posted some trophy photos in his AH Photo Gallery, click here to see his gallery.

Martin

The old country, welcome aboard, we are always looking for some new sage advise...

Thank you guys!
I will upload more pictures as I have a lot of them ;-)
Looking forward to get and give infos, pics, stories, ........
Martin

Welcome to the forum Martin. Nice to see fellow bowhunter join the site. By the way, I love that picture on that mule deer buck in the snow in your gallery. That is my favorite animal to hunt.

nd

Hey Martin,

I see you have been very busy travelling in the recent years, wow, I envy you very much...
Very nice hunts, either with rifle or bow, Waidmannsheil! (for non-Germans: this is our hunter´s greeting)

Greetings from Germany to Germany, and have fun here on africahunting!

Sabine

Hi Sabine,
thanks a lot!
Where are you from?
Martin

servus martin,
willkommen auch von mir...
gruss nico (aka martin :D)

Good morning, Martin (Threadwriter),

I live in the Ruhr area (where do you come from?), and had my debut in bowhunting last year, so, no comparison to your experience...

I live near Paderborn.
Like to hunt with both - rifle and bow , no preference.

That's not far... I often pass Paderborn on the Motorway... maybe I could stop once? :)

I have never been rifle hunting (yet), but I imagine bowhunting to be much more challenging.

Hello! And welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VEXCatheri

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!