Hey I’m new to this

Johnkira1108

Reaction score
I am from China and very interested in hunting in Africa . However , I am very new to it , and got couple questions to ask.
First: is there any quartine due to the virus ?
Second : if I come with a person ,is the package price going to be doubled of is it still the same ?and how I am going to pay the package ?
Third: do I need to bring my own rifle or you guys going to provide us the rifle and bullets?

First off, welcome to AH. Can't comment on the first question, as things appear to change quickly. Second question, usually outfitters will quote prices for 1x1 or 2x1 hunts. Of if just one of you are hunting and the other a non-hunter, the rate will be lower. Usually you wire the money ahead of time for a deposit and then work out the details of final payment with the outfitter. Final payment is due prior to leaving. Most outfitters can furnish or rent rifles and ammo.

Welcome to AH Johnkira1108! Start exploring the site and you will learn a great amount.

Johnkira1108, welcome to the AH forum! If you are in China, I would research locally for your requirements and whether or not you are allowed to travel in Africa.
Best of luck! You are going to have a grand Africa adventure I’m certain!

Welcome to AH

I am from China and very interested in hunting in Africa . However , I am very new to it , and got couple questions to ask.
First: is there any quartine due to the virus ?
Second : if I come with a person ,is the package price going to be doubled of is it still the same ?and how I am going to pay the package ?
Third: do I need to bring my own rifle or you guys going to provide us the rifle and bullets?
Welcome to AH. There are some great outfitters on this site who will help you plan your hunt.

Welcome welcome welcome

Pls send me an email or dm with info and questiins and i will happily help you

Stuart@tallyho.co.za

Regards

Welcome to AH and good luck with your research!

Welcome aboard Johnkira1108. Out of curiosity what piqued your interest in hunting Africa? What and where have you hunted previously? Do you currently own any rifles? If so what calibers?

Welcome to AH !

Giday Johnkira1108 and welcome to the A H forums

Elephant, Rhino perhaps??

Hello Johnkira1108,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross