Anthony George

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Seen a few bits and pieces from here and thought I'd jump in to say Gday

I'm on the east coast of the Northern Territory in Australia
I'm a mad keen Bovine hunter and absolutely Love the Big, Sill and Obscene Bores

I live smack bang in prime Buffalo country and love nothing more than chasing Big Buff for my dinner with 40cals and Bigger. The Bigger the better

We live almost exclusively on what we can hunt and fish, with Buffalo being our main meat source

Tinkering with rifles is my Fav pass time and cherish putting together large cal hunting rifles

Anyway enough of my bullshit

Glad to be here

Hope I can contribute and learn something along the way

Welcome mate, i envy you boys chasing buff I'm stuck down south hunting deer. What rifles do you run?

Welcome to AH

Welcome Anthony! Glad you made it over here;)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to AH Anthony!

Welcome mate, i envy you boys chasing buff I'm stuck down south hunting deer. What rifles do you run?

Hi Jp on Buff here I love the Big and silly stuff, nothing puts them down faster than Heavy For Cal Woodleigh RN SN. I was using my custom built Winy M70 push feed 416 Ruger and loved it, deadly accurate and hits hard. But I have retired the old girl and currently using my Winy M70 push feed in 458WM that I built, throws 550grn Woodleigh RN and it hits hard, untill the next one is ready to christen

Welcome to AH! A Buff Hunt in Oz is something I have a serious hankering for!

I have a feeling the .404J might get an outing.

Hi Anthony, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Anthony! I enjoyed the buffalo reports.

Giday and welcome to our place Anthony

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to this great forum Farmboy ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois