Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Patriot Life member Benefactor Level
Hunted
U.S.A., R.S.A, Namibia
It's still a work-in-progress as far as getting my trophies in here but it is a relief to have my reloading equipment in it's own area and out of the house.

IMG_0605 (2).jpg

IMG_0607 (2).jpg

IMG_0608 (2).jpg

IMG_0609 (2).jpg

IMG_0610 (2).jpg

IMG_0611 (2).jpg

IMG_0612 (2).jpg

IMG_0613 (2).jpg

IMG_0614 (2).jpg

Very nice set up! Love the tongue and groove walls/ceiling!

Very nice - Got to feel good to get your own space!

Thanks! I have an unfinished area over my barn...

It looks very nice. You will wish the walls were taller I am sure. Love the wood.
Philip

Looks great there rob
Once the really good big stuff is in there its gonna be great

This looks really great. Do you have any kind of UV protection on the windows? You may want to consider moving your sable above the windows to protect it better.

That’s a killer reloading room setup. Very nice!

That is a very nice space to call your own. Given that you have a safe up there, I hope you reinforced the floor in that area. I agree that taller walls would have been better, but we all have to accept what space our better halves are willing to give us, and then deal with it.

Very very nice. If that was my place I’d only come out to eat and sleep!

Thanks all! I really liked my design of an open ceiling. Each end of the room has walls that extend up to the ceiling where I can put the big stuff. The entire floor was overbuilt so I could put the safe anywhere I wanted. Good to know about the UV protection. I hadn't thought about that.

Whats that thing to the right of the safe?

Looks very neat and grant sure you will enjoy the area.

Very nice!

I have to ask... how did you get that massive safe up there :eek:

The builders lifted it up through the front window before it was closed up using a small crane and then slid it across the floor using protective pads. But there is a YouTube video of two guys taking one up stairs just using a hand dolly!

Reactions: DWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18whlsrolin

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross