Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
Last edited by a moderator:

Practice makes perfect glock 19 practice when we are not hunting.

Big bass on the Crocodile river! Please subscribe to my channel!

2021/03/25

here is our update on the hunting and plans for the next year,

We have made the decision that we will not be hunting again this year because of the covid19 still going on, south Africa is open for travel with all the necessary hoops traveler's have to go through.

Most of our clients have agreed to wait another year and have postponed their hunts to the 2022 season, some because of medical reason or some because of their employers not allowing them to travel international at present.

Looking forward 2022 season will be a good season and is at present very nearly fully booked, and we are looking forward to getting back out into the bush with our clients and have a good old time like always.

In the meantime I will be traveling again to the USA in a couple of week and will be there working and marketing hunts until December, it will will be another long trip and if anyone wants to meet up and discuss the possibility of booking a hunt please do not hesitate to contact me and we will set up a meet!

lets all Hope and Pray that the world will be back to normal soon!

please keep checking back here for updates or any post any questions about our hunting packages.

henry

here is a video of an overland safari we did a while back we did South Africa, Mozambique and Botswana in one 21 days

Problem animal control , culling of a roan antilope that had a bad wound to the head

Henry got my warthog call tuned up hope all is well with you wish you could come home from Arkansas early and with Wayne Donnie and myself just bought a 505 gibbs want to shoot one of those red ass monkeys with it take care Jeff

Henry got my warthog call tuned up hope all is well with you wish you could come home from Arkansas early and with Wayne Donnie and myself just bought a 505 gibbs want to shoot one of those red ass monkeys with it take care Jeff
Awesome, im jealous i used to have a 505 gibbs!!! Great gun kicks like a giraffe bull!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg