Henry Griffiths Safaris Beginner Plains Game Hunt Package

flights seem to be cheaper end of August I say the bowhunting still good too

flights seem to be cheaper end of August I say the bowhunting still good too

Best time for bowhunting because its very dry time of year,

We've bowhunted with Henry twice and he will get you opportunities at the animals on your wish list!!

Also remember we will take all the hunters on this package for fun night of jackal hunting as well

IMG_5646.JPG

Big impala

That is a monster !!! congrats.

The impala of my dreams......................congrats.........................FWB

As a first timer headed to Africa i would say more horn, move out the Zebra for a Impala or Gemsbok. Prob get more traction.

Hunting my Zebra was a whole lot more challenging and fun than the impala was , and made a much better trophy

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Henry,

I want to thank you for posting the photos (July 05, 2018) of the 2 impalas that my wife and I got during our hunt with you. We are very happy and proud of these trophies!

I am a longtime reader of this forum, but have only registered today, and this is my very first post.

As I told you, ever since I can remember, I have dreamed of hunting in Africa. I had thought that wish would forever remain a dream due to my misconception of the high cost (in terms of funds and time).

When I retired from work late last year, I decided to seriously explore the possibility of actually hunting in Africa.

Thanks to you, I have finally fulfilled my dream!

I look forward to future hunts with you!!

Best regards,

--Lem

Henry runs a great outfit, hunted with him twice!

The exchange is over the 14/1 mark this deal just got a whole lot better now is the time to book!

Exchange is at 15.11 this morning just on this now! can it get any better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg