phasa
Good day,

Here is what we can offer for a beginner plains game package,

7 Day package - 5 hunting days and 2 travel days
4 Trophy species - Wildebeest, Blesbok, warthog and zebra

Includes:

Drop off and pick up at Johannesburg Airport
All food and local drinks
Transport of trophies to taxidermy or dip and ship of your choice (within reason)
Ph, camp staff, hunting vehicle, tracker, skinner.

Total cost ZAR36500. At the time of posting this, the exchange was 1$/R13, This pack then converts to $2800.

Our pricing is in South African Rand to give our Clients the best possible deals as they can pay deposit when the exchange is best for them, and we don't have to build a buffer into our prices for when the exchange rate might change. Balance of the payment for the hunt is payable on the last day of the hunt, we use the exchange rate on that day, you can still pay in USD or Euro.

Please contact me if there are any questions or if any references are needed.

D7E7B1C7-58EE-4991-82E2-11FDABE4DB87.jpg

97C5A760-EC71-4C88-AD4A-D0A71BF0A9B2.jpg

E4456E1C-112F-43C3-B2CB-01D4AC46F4A6.jpg

8BBBE7F1-4147-4B83-9BDA-6155BD25B07C.jpg

Attachments

• 97C5A760-EC71-4C88-AD4A-D0A71BF0A9B2.jpg
    97C5A760-EC71-4C88-AD4A-D0A71BF0A9B2.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 773
  • E4456E1C-112F-43C3-B2CB-01D4AC46F4A6.jpg
    E4456E1C-112F-43C3-B2CB-01D4AC46F4A6.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 723
  • 8BBBE7F1-4147-4B83-9BDA-6155BD25B07C.jpg
    8BBBE7F1-4147-4B83-9BDA-6155BD25B07C.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 709
Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to Henry this morning. He said he has had no interest in this hunt so far. Just looking for some input from fellow hunters. Is there something that turns off you guys? Is it the rand pricing? I can assure you it is good for the hunter. Allows Henry to give the best possible deals. I personally have been to Africa 5 times and hunted with other outfitts. Henry is top notch and you can not go wrong. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns.

I doubt there are any concerns. As a first timers package, the Rand pricing might be an issue. Interesting idea.

No issues here - just already booked for early next year. Looks like a good deal

I spoke to Henry this morning. He said he has had no interest in this hunt so far. Just looking for some input from fellow hunters. Is there something that turns off you guys? Is it the rand pricing? I can assure you it is good for the hunter. Allows Henry to give the best possible deals. I personally have been to Africa 5 times and hunted with other outfitts. Henry is top notch and you can not go wrong. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns.

So far, I have no experience in hunting in Africa, but I have been doing research and investigating, for almost 2 years now and from my blue-collar-guy point of view this is extremely favorable offer. Certainly I will keep an eye for future deals offered by Henry!

Passed this along to a buddy. I'm already booked up this year and next.

As a first timer headed to Africa i would say more horn, move out the Zebra for a Impala or Gemsbok. Prob get more traction.

I'd say its a pretty good first timer deal, but also agree with @Texas-LTH , if possible sub zebra for gemsbok

Last edited:
If I close my eyes, and think about most iconic game species of Africa (not counting big 5), among few others, a zebra comes to my mind. And Zebra rag in my man cave.
A zebra hide is unavoidable part of safari furniture upholstery, and famous patterns on safari hat.

Horns are nice, but many of them are very alike for antelopes species. Only zebra is like zebra, nothing alike.
I wouldnt necessarily remove it from the list

Thank you for the imput ,we aim to offer good hunting at a good price, for this deal you are welcome to substitute the Zebra for a gemsbuck or impala at the same package price as mentioned.

This is a great deal. Very interesting coloration on that zebra's back legs!

Also, lack of interest may be based on timing, since many are in the midst of their safaris, or already have something planned for this year.

Is this offer good for 2018 hunts too?

This is a extremely good offer, trophy fees are worth the price asked and you might say the day fees are then free. One reason maybe for the little interest shown is it's kind of late for this year and a little early for next year. This hunt interest's me and I've had 14 African hunts so I wouldn't say it's just for beginners!

I agree that the prices offered are very good. I also agree that the timing may be somewhat of an issue. I will make a suggestion to consider. In an offer like this it may be helpful to include what additional days would cost as well as an observer rate. Location and size of the property that the hunt will most likely happen on is information that I always want to know. Often these types of promotional packages include animals that a particular outfitter has an excess of. If you have others that may be traded out then be sure and share them as part of the ad. Lastly a price list for other animals that can be hunted with prices is a good thing. Best of luck. Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross