Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
CVMaskDoctor.jpg

Medical and security operations for Global Rescue consumer and enterprise members often focus on individual advisory and evacuation. But there’s another side to the Global Rescue mission that isn’t often highlighted. Our crisis management services include supporting the humanitarian efforts initiated by partners, clients and key stakeholders.

Our track record includes more than 20,000 operations worldwide saving lives and protecting our members. These include evacuations during some of the world’s most challenging crises, including the earthquake in Haiti and now the COVID-19 pandemic. In each instance, Global Rescue supported a variety of humanitarian efforts.

When earthquakes struck Haiti, Global Rescue provided needed cargo space on board private aircraft for food, water and medical supplies coming into the county. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Global Rescue assisted enterprise clients delivering humanitarian assistance here and abroad.

When the coronavirus sparked in China, government and medical officials took quick steps to shut down businesses, cities and travel to contain the outbreak. But the effort also crippled the country’s ability to scale production of medical supplies such as protective masks and decontamination suits since local plants didn’t have enough time to ramp up production.

When aid was offered by a Global Rescue enterprise client, we provided essential sourcing, acquisition and delivery expertise. It sounds simple, but when officials from multiple international governments and health organizations are simultaneously locking down borders and issuing restrictions on movement by air and ground resources – it gets a lot more challenging.

The Global Rescue operations and intelligence teams tapped their vast experience and deep network of contacts to provide logistics, help obtain permits and secure authorization to acquire and transport aid to support families affected or displaced by the virus.

More than $1 million worth of humanitarian relief materials, including face masks, gowns and sanitizer, were sourced, shipped and delivered across several international borders.

Global Rescue provided additional humanitarian initiative support when the same client donated $2.5 million in aid for public schools and food insecurity relief efforts in Chicago, Illinois as the effects of the coronavirus pandemic took hold. The contribution includes $1 million for schools, which will be closed through April 20 and $1.5 million for the food bank, according to Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot. The donations will help make meals available at more than 500 temporary school food distribution sites for 355,000 students.

The COVID-19 pandemic was unprecedented, but that’s what Global Rescue prepares for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey75K951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross