Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
This form seems simple enough but. What would go in the particulars of applicant space. Is the full address namibia the outfitters address. Also what is the reason for import/export. Is the periopd for which permit is required the length of your hunt. Is there anywhere on the site where I can find a sample of this form. Also one line states what is the reason for import/export. Any help would be appreciated. Lenny

All valid questions Lenny... BETTER TO FILL IN THE FORM IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

Temporary Import/Export Permit Application Form

A. PARTICULARS OF APPLICANT

1. Full Name: (write your name as it appears in your passport)

2. Passport No.: (write your passport number) ID Number: (write: NOT APPLICABLE)

3. Full Address: (write your address)

4. Full Address in Namibia: (write the name of the main hunting outfitter or PH that you will be hunting with as well as his address in Namibia)

5. Place of Import/Export: (write the name of the place where you will be entering Namibia, most of the time it will be Windhoek International Airport: HOSEA KUTAKO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)

6. Reason for Import/Export: (write: HUNTING SAFARI)

7. Period for which permit is required: (write your arrival and departure day from Namibia, not the actual hunting days, it is best written in this form for example: JUNE 6, 2099 to JUNE 17, 2099)

That about says it all!

Namibia is so easy!

Thanks for the help. I wanted to make sure I done it right. Did everything but sighned and dated. Even made a few copies. Getting my paperwork done and have sent some stuff coppersmith to import trophies. I am lucky my taxidermist is a usda approved one. Can't wait till May 14. Lenny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross