Help Wanted: Hunt for Wounded United States Marine

Mrs.Criddle

Reaction score
Hello! I’m the proud wife of a medically retired United States Marine. My husband was shot and hit by a roadside bomb in 2006 and has been slowly recovering ever since. I’ve been trying to plan and surprise him with an African hunt, but quickly realized we cannot afford the outfitter and airfare. I am writing with the hopes of getting some assistance on making this dream come true for him. My husband is the most extraordinary person I know and I would love to give him this opportunity. If there is anyone out there that can help, please let me know. I would be so grateful and appreciative to be able to give him something so amazing to remember for the rest of his life.

God Bless,
Savannah Criddle

SMCriddle@yahoo.com

I will help!
I will donate a 7 day hunt including 3 animals and i will ask my taxidermist to help with the dip and pack.

Seven day hunt 2011
1x Blue wildebeest or Black wildebeest
1x Blesbuck
1x Springbuck

Included in package
Service of a licensed professional hunter.
Hunting vehicle and support team.
Transfer by road between airport and camp.
Accommodation, meals and soft drinks.
While hunting. Daily laundry services.
Rifle and or shotguns if needed.
14 percent Government tax.
Rifle import permits at airport.

Not included in package
Any air travel
Pre and post safari accommodation and meals.
Air charters, ammunition at cost. The preparation, packing
documentation ( this i will try to arrange ) and export of trophies from South Africa
Gratuities to personal and camp staff.

Johan

Thanks Johan for putting a offer out there! That is a very nice thing..you are doing :).

Johan, you are truly a stand-up guy. I hope this works out for all parties involved.

nd

Thanks guys i hope we can get help with flight tickets and with exporting the trophies.

Johan, That is a very generous offer that you have extended to Savannah Criddle's husband.

While I can appreciate your generosity I would like to say something in the gentlest possible way... Since AH has been up, I have received several, if not many, requests for charitable donations, raffles for "great causes", to personal requests of this nature and in checking them out further have discovered sadly that more than a few have been illegitimate or not on the up and up. I am not suggesting that this is the case here as I have as much information as you do. However as much as I really respect gestures based upon kindness and good hearted generosity, I would like to lend a word of caution and suggest that some due diligence should be exercised. Anyone honest will have no problem providing you with more information to show you that they are who they are representing themselves to be...

This may sound bad but I'm a bit jaded after having encountered some pretty outrageous internet scams. I deeply appreciate true acts of generosity but I just want to make sure that it's truly given to those who are in need and deserve it!

I understand the concern for internet scams and have been a victim of one myself. As I’ve expressed to Mr. Johan, I will provide any and all paperwork or evidence deemed necessary to prove we are who we are representing ourselves to be. I can send pictures as well as Military documents ensuring my husband’s service to this country. I will do anything required to make this dream come true for the man that has given up so much of his life for myself and for our country.

Mr. Johan, I cannot begin to express my gratitude and appreciation. I have sent you a private message as a follow up and additional information on myself and my husband.

Jerome thanks for the advice i think most have been scammed in the past. I am sure if i ask for any paperwork it will be supplied to me. I was helped in the past and my Helper did not ask for paperwork He took me on my word and this will be the same for me, if it turn out that i am wrong then it will be the other party that will have to explain one day. Jerome thanks for this site.

Savannah I hunt two areas, one is a bow area only and we can hunt this area for the same animals. I do have open dates late in the season also the best time for bow hunting in this area. Any 7 days from 30 September to 10 December is open at this time. You just make sure you get to Johannesburg as the pick up and drop off is in Johannesburg. I will arrange everything else i just need all your personal detail, Name, Last names, address, telephone numbers, passport numbers this info you can send to my email please. I am leaving today for a hunt but will be back 29 April . I do not have any reception in the area i will hunt this week so please do not worry if you do not get any replay from me i am only hunting.
Johan

Savanah.\ Johan
I will most gladly add another 3 to 5 days hunting and accomodation for free with 2 animals 1 trophy impala and 1 trophy warthog.If possible we can try and work with your dates and just add .If you guys want to make use off this offer please contact me on shangwariafrica@yahoo.com I will be out off the country from 27 April but please email me .
regards
juan

My esteem for this site, its host and users continues to grow.
Reasonable prudence, the expectation of openness and the continuing generosity of the various outfitters is amazing.
Keep it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross