Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
I have been planning to return to Africa around May 1st of 22. Going to a scenic area where my wife could do some photography, and I could do a little hunting. Management hunting mostly, or a trophy upgrade maybe. Just learned that the operator has retired....combination of age and Covid. I love the desert scrub, it holds a lot of game, but may need something more photogenic. Complicating it further, two lifelong friends have invited themselves. It will be their first safari. They are determined to go and ready to pay. I'm at a loss. Photos, cull hunting, whack-and-stack in one location. Have been to Africa many times, should know what I'm doing, but would appreciate advice from anyone that has hosted or hunted with an eclectic group and found something for everyone.......my best to everyone.......FWB

Hi Bill

I am positive we can give you and your friends a great experience and offer what you are looking for.

Beautiful scenic bushveld country diverse topography , enough good quality game for both cull and trophy animals and close enough for other attractions not to take too much travelling time out of your day for observers.

It doesn't matter if you are and experience hunter or first timer we can give you a unique experience here at Tsala Hunting Safaris.

We have some guests returning to the US in a couple of days and I am sure they can tell more about their experience.

You are most welcome to contact me anytime for more info.Keep well and regards to Laura

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesmondU66

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross