Help for Bossie - Bosman Mostert -lbgsafaris - Lost his home

Should just be as simple as gong to paypal.com and signig in, unless paypal works differently in Africa? I'massuming you have Paypal lined to an account of some sort. If you're using a smartphone and have data there is also a Paypal App that is easy to use.

If for any reason you can't sign in just send me a PM with wht you'd like to donate and I will cover you. I know where to find you -SA, Namibia, Zambia, or the U.S., or Canada.... ;)

PM sent

All,

Copying the message from Bossie in the original thread, in case anyone missed it.

"Hi Guys.

I honestly don't know where to start. We want to thank each and everyone who has wished us well and kept us in their prayers.
One always thinks that these type of things only happens to others and far away from where you live.

I could not believe how quickly everything you worked for could be lost. We are just thankful that no one was hurt. I could feel the HAND of the LORD over us
and keeping us all safe. I was on the road at the time and Henriette and DJ was on the way back from town when the storm suddenly struck our house and surrounding farms.
In a matter of 30 minutes 5 inches of rain, wind and hale came down on us, taking whatever is in its way.
Our house was in the middle of the storm and took the entire roof of the top, our neighbors lost 5ha of lemon trees and two sheds. Many old Marula trees were ripped out of the ground as well.

Thank you all, for your friendship, love, care and support in these difficult times.

Bossie, Henriette and DJ Mostert"

I'm up to date as of now, so if you have sent me a PM/E-mail and I have not responded confirming your contribution, or intent to contribute, please let me know. There was one member who had an "OOPS" via Paypal, so it is important. And, as honored as I am to do this for Bossie, there is a reason I'm not an accountant by trade!!!! :A Banana Sad:

Royal

Royal thanks for the update. Did my paypal donation make it through alright?

Royal thanks for the update. Did my paypal donation make it through alright?

Gladly!

Yes sir. It made it through. Thanks for the support!

Keep the faith Bossie. You have friends all over the world willing to help a fellow hunter and human being in need.

We only hope it will help out Bossie.

Royal, PM sent. Let me know if the Paypal makes it through. Thanks for taking care of this.

PayPal donation sent... In the amount of the profit that I made from recently selling a firearm in the free classifieds on this site.

PayPal donation sent... In the amount of the profit that I made from recently selling a firearm in the free classifieds on this site.

Thanks for your support!

Update on how things are going. Bossie is getting things rolling on the repairs and hopes within a month or alittle more they will be back in there house. His wife is coming around but it really hit her hard with how there life got turned upside down. He wants to thank everyone again and hopes to get back online soon.

I want to thank everyone who has helped and wished them all well. Anyone who wants to help please talk with royal soon as we hope to wire much need funds to bossie shortly.

All,

We've been at this for a week now and I wanted to say THANK YOU to those who have donated so far!!! It has been really cool to watch this community come together, just as if we were neighbors. Which, I guess we are, even if only by computer most of the time!!!

We've raised just over $2,000 so far and have a large portion of that on the way to Bossie now to meet his immediate needs. I'll send the rest to him once we've reached the 02/12 deadline that we put on donations.

Thanks again to all who have donated so far!!! We are all truly blessed.

tarbe
sierraone
billc
johnnyblues
ActionBob
Pheroze
Sestoppelman
Gillettehunter
Idaram
Gizmo
KMG Hunting Safaris
BWH
Jaco Strauss
johnny7604
Rob44
thi9elsp
huntermn15
biddleman
PLM
adgunner
The Artistry of Wildlife
Mekaniks

I should have everyone listed above, but if I missed anyone I apologize!!!! Please PM me if I did and I'll make sure I get it corrected.

Royal

A few bucks here, a few bucks there, it all adds up.

I think this is great how everyone is pulling together to help Bossie. This is so much more than just a website and I'm proud to be part of it. I just pray that Bossie and his family make it through this and come out on top. I was so glad to hear that everyone was ok and no one got hurt. Royal this is a good thing you've done sir, Thank you

Royal,
Paypal sent. You are a good man to take the lead on this, thanks.

Thanks for spearheading this Royal. We appreciate it and I'm sure that Bossie does too. It's adding up to enough to make a difference. Bruce

Hi everyone.
I am back on the internet and will be able to participate again.

I would like to take the time to thank each and every one of you who has helped us out, not only financially but for all your prayers, well wishes and thoughts as well.
We are all very fortunate and blessed to be in a community where we can stand up for each another and help where needed. Times were difficult and dark at one stage but with all your help, support and standby we got through it all. We as family are very blessed and proud to be part of the hunting and conservation community of the world. Many prayers went out and each one got answered, we thank THE LORD for bringing us all together and keeping us safe in these times.

There is a time in life where ones faith is tested and I see this as a test for ours. We kept faith and had all your support and prayers to pull us through. GOD only wants the best for his children and will not send any harm over us, what I have learned is that with HIS love and grace HE will bring us all closer together.

We thank each and everyone, from the bottom of our hearts.
Bossie, Henriette and DJ Mostert

Hope it all works out for you Bossie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg