hello

bosman

Reaction score
Hunted
Spain, Austria, Argentina
hello everyone,
new member from Spain. not yet hunted in Africa but looking forward to go with my wife in the next two years. sorry in advance for my english. un abrazo

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. All the info that you need to plan an awesome trip can be found right here in AH.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Hi Bosman
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your questions. What part of Spain do you come from.
Johan

Johan,
i come from Madrid but i hunt in both castillas, extremadura and andalucia.favorite animals: roe deer(stalking) and wild board( in the tipical Spanish way of hunting: monteria). for small game: driven partridge hunts. outside Spain i hunt regulary in Argentina(just brids) for family reasons and i have traveled to austria for muflon and wild board. i am looking forward to travel to Africa with my family. i have a lot of friends that have already hunt there and i am thinking on bufalos. maybe Tanzania but i am not sure. i will visit Venatoria game fair in Madrid which will take place in two weeks and look around for information from the profesionals that come to this fair. i think i will travell in two years.

Welcome to the Forum Bosman!

Good to have you on board.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to AH bosman! Nice to have you join our community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!