Hello

stalker58

Reaction score
I Would like to say hi to all my kindred spirits...I live in the UK and have been hunting and fishing as long as I can remember, And all things outdoors..Deer Stalking/Wildfowling/Fishing and making Cane fly rods.
I use a 6.5x55 rifle for deer and a 120 year old 8 bore and a few 12s as well....now going to have a look around the forums.

Thanks for accepting me on this great hunting site,hope to make a trip out there before I get to Old!!

Wayne

Welcome to AH Wayne!

Welcome sir! Glad to have you here!

Welcome to AH Wayne! Hang here just a bit longer and you'll find yourself in Africa very soon!

tolley_5841 010.jpg
mine.jpg
Thanks you lads...Hi Spike, Use the 8 bore for geese and ducks

Welcome! !

Beautiful 8 bore....

Hey Wayne,
Welcome to the forum! All the best with your planning. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH, Wayne !

Welcome to AH , wayne
Like to hear some about ,the making of a fly rod.....

Spike... the 8 bore was made by J&W Tolley, 39 inch damascus barrel...I load it with 4 1/2 Drams of Bp..2 1/2 ozs of shot...Them sparks do fly!

Wayne

Welcome to AH Wayne! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH Wayne!

Welcome to the forum Wayne, stop dreaming and start booking sir. It all starts with a finger pointed at a calendar!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!