Hello

Jonas375

Reaction score
i hope that you excuse my bad English/american writing but i do the best i can :eek:

I am almost 32 years old and from northern Sweden and i have never been to Africa but it is my dream to go there and hunt so im in this forum to gahter all information i can get about hunting in the dark continent :) and maybe make som new friends. The dream about hunting in Africa started just a few years ago when i had recoverd from a desease that made my life uppside down and i stared to think about what in life that matters to me and i would like to do before itï½´s to late and before the illness when i worked at sea i traveld to all continents but 2 and both of dem i will go hunting in when thats what make my life worth living for now days, Africa is first and the North American continent is the second.

Hope to see you there :)
Jonas

I think you have made a very wise decision... Good luck and do whatever it takes to hunt in Africa.
Regards,
Jane

welcome and enjoy the site Jonas
you will love hunting Africa mate good luck kicking all your hunting goals .

Welcome to AH Jonas! Glad to here your recovering and planning your hunts, if you have any questions feel free to ask and don't worry about how good your english is Om du fastnar på ett ord bara skriva det på svenska och vi kan google översätt.

Welcome to AH Jonas! Glad you joined!

Welcome Jonas!

You will enjoy hunting in Africa, planning the trip is half the fun. Any idea yet where you would like to hunt first in Africa? Because you won't be able to go just once!

Welcome to AH, Jonas!

Welcome Jonas!

thankï½´s to all of you :) @ MT Griz my plan is to start out with a trip to South Africa to hunt some plainï½´s game more specific: zebra, springbuck, white springbuck, black springbuck, kudu, nyala and oryx/gemsbuck that i can afford in a near future and then i will go home and continue to work hard and aim for the dream of going back for elephant, buffalo and leopard in Zimbabwe :rolleyes: but if i aim for the stars i hopefully end upp in Zimbabwe instead cause i got more use of that :D

Best regards Jonas

Welcome to AH, Jonas !

Hello Jonas, welcome to AH! I hope you get to do your dream hunts soon! great to have you here!

-fer

Welcome to AH.
You might see me on both continents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShoshanaHe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross